Gambling is quite popular, and has been that way since since the beginning and still remains popular. Don’t forget that it’s a scam, and involves plenty of lies. According to statistics, almost 60 percent of people, mostly adults who are involved in gambling are very much dependent on what they refer to as a past time PGSOFT. The people who are deeply dependent on gambling develop an urge of betting on literary anything. Be it cards, casinos or horses. This is just a small portion of the unlimited number of things they can bet on.
Casino related scams are prevalent. Massive affiliate marketer payouts and the promises of huge wins are largely advertised in bold and this attracts folks who dream about getting rich quickly and fast. It’s without a doubt that players are very resilient hence don’t easily get dejected.
Surveys show that majority of individuals with little self-control and discipline are very susceptible to gambling problems, that means it can be easily identified and rectified.
Below are a number of questions you can use to probe and identify if a problem occurs.
- How do you feel after losing money in a game of gambling, irrespective of the amount, regret or resentment?
- After you strike a win, do you feel a strong urge to win more and want to go back?
- If you lose money, do you feel an desperation to go back and recover your money?
- is much of energy spend gambling, mostly more than you initially planned?
- Do you find consolation to your problems from gambling?
- is much of energy spend gambling than doing productive work?
- Do you gamble until your last a red cent crashes the draw?
- Is your relationship with your family strained as a result of gambling?
- Do you borrow money from friends and associates to finance your gambling?
The type of gambler that is much more difficult to deal with is the action gambler. Majority of this type of players are male, the difficulty when controling them comes from the fact that to these people gambling gives them some kind of fulfillment similar to that created by drug obsession. Such individuals can never admit about their addiction when presented. They normally gamble themselves to low income.
Gambling being a big scam, attracts multitudes engrossed. The chief motivating factors for these people is the expectation and desire to make huge winnings that could transform them into millionaires instantly. But then comes another toxic reason : the impression of some euphoria. Be it a scam or not, people still gamble and that makes in the real world gambling exist to date.